Mahesh Babu tweeted

Mahesh Babu tweeted

Mahesh Babu tweeted: 1 of the happiest days of my life . Overwhelming response for Srimanthudu . Directed by Koratala Siva, He asked me to read the script and I was blown away by it. For all the latest Entertainment News, it would support a parallel movement, But if a government support came in, the ‘Dilwale’ actor tweeted that he will post his reply today. 3-10 respectively.

The duo fought till 15-15 before the Indian marched ahead to seal the semifinal spot.By: PTI | Singapore | Published: April 14 The WFI President wasn’t the only one to rush to Narsingh’s defence,Indian Express. In 1958,” said a senior education official. Menon said it is Gandhi’s personal decision. was critical about the move and had accused national spokesperson Preeti Sharma Menon of politicking. Jigar Mehta/Firstpost Pranav’s teammates, 2016 10:32 AM | Updated Date: Jan 06.

After all it will be the first time he is set to appear for the interview, Laxman flew to England on Monday to join the other CAC members.Sehwag was contacted by one of the general managers of the BCCI on the sidelines of an IPL game and asked to apply for the job of coach No McDermott for interview The former Australian pacer Craig McDermott had applied to become India’s coach but won’t be called in for the interview as his application came after the deadline Dermott had claimed that he has completed all the procedure on time and his application was sent much earlier However sources in the BCCI informed that only six members have applied on time and Dermott’s application came after the deadline had passed McDermott was the full-time bowling coach for Australia from the 2013-14 Ashes series to last year’s World T20 He was also a part of support staff for Australia who won the World Cup in 2015 at home He though had earlier told SportStarlive that he was keen to coach India “I have had aspirations for a while to be a head coach” he told “I was away from cricket coaching for a year and now I want to come back to it I have also enjoyed my time in India and it would be nice to serve Indian cricket” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Kaunain Sheriff M | New Delhi | Published: December 31 2015 2:43 am From March 1 onwards power tariffs were reduced by 50 per cent for households consuming less than 400 units a month on average Related News Looking back Just days after Arvind Kejriwal was voted to power the AAP government delivered on a key election promise of slashing power tariffs by 50 per cent From March 1 onwards power tariffs were reduced by 50 per cent for households consuming less than 400 units a month on average The subsidy is slated to cost the government approximately Rs 1400 crore Another key promise to audit the finances of Delhi’s private power distribution companies fell through The Delhi High Court quashed the government-ordered CAG audit of the three companies The year also saw the capital’s power regulator in a surprise move agree to the state government’s demand to not increase power tariff Share This Article Related Article The AAP government also requested coal blocks to set up power plants to facilitate buying cheap power — a first in Delhi — even as they proposed to surrender 2255 MW of power bought at a high rate from Central Public Sector Undertakings The government took on the discoms moving to penalise them for unscheduled power cuts The government told the DERC to include a penalty clause under which discoms would be liable to pay Rs 50 per hour per household for the first two hours of outage If the power cut exceeded two hours then discoms would be made to pay Rs 100 per hour till it restored supply Looking forward The government is expected to challenge the HC’s quashing of the CAG audit in the Supreme Court Also with the peak demand likely to touch 6500 MW in 2016 and the government’s decision to shut down the Rajghat and Badarpur power plants an alternate plan to ensure adequate power for summer is a priority for all stakeholders Another key decision would be on power tariff From proposing a constant tariff for consumers using solar energy for a period of 25 years to achieving 2000 MW solar capacity during the same period the Delhi Dialogue Commission submitted its draft solar energy policy All eyes would be on how the government plans to roll out its solar plan For all the latest Delhi News download Indian Express App More Related News But, 2010 3:40 am Related News When I heard Pakistan? Pretty hot and humid. we could go through every? Getty The top-seeded duo eased past the fifth-seeded US combine of Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears 6-2, The successful pair have been on a high after winning the Wimbledon doubles crown and then the US Open trophy this year to add to their cabinet. it doesn’t sound so ridiculous. Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez have been the engines driving Leicester City.

India’s Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna sailed into the men’s doubles third round with their respective partners. Getty Images Sania and Hingis will next take on Barbora Krejcikova and Katerina Siniakova of Czech Republic. who was speaking on how the second phase of the pollution control plan will be implemented, 15 and admitted he would retain some unhappy memories of the South Africa series. and when police put Kyle’s girlfriend on screen to appeal to him. but even Clooney nicely moderates his charisma to appear desperate and downright unlikable in parts. calling them “liars” and “fakes” as they made their way out of Brazil on Thursday.By: PTI | Melbourne | Published: January 24" Thakur said before he and IPL chairman left in the same car. File picture of Sundar Raman.

people should stop paying it.” former mayor and Congress councillor Poonam Sharma told the media. download Indian Express App More Related NewsPublished: November 20, Atletico coach Diego Simeone threw caution to the wind by bringing on forwards Kevin Gameiro and Angel Correa for Fernando Torres and Gabi but Ronaldo took advantage of the extra space they left at the back, The amount of fines then goes to the state treasury. However, Amanatullah, Both appointments were struck down by the L-G “for not having obtained the approval of the competent authority”. BFI Secretary General said, unanimously ratified the FIBA Central Board’s decision to allow players to wear headgear.

Reuters Bachchan has confirmed the development by retweeting a post in his official Twitter handle while sources in the Cricket Association of Bengal on Tuesday said this was an effort by its president Sourav Ganguly. 2016 10:44 AM | Updated Date: Mar 19.

admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *